1) Do you only run on Thursdays?
2) How far do you run in a session?
Our main Thursday sessions alternate each week between an interval session (typically speedwork or hillwork involving repetitions) – carefully planned to ensure suitability for all levels – and longer run weeks where there are groups for approx. 5-6km, 7-8km and 10km.
3) Do you cater for absolute beginners?
4) Do you cater for a range of running paces?
Yes – we have a good spread of abilities represented in the club from leisurely runners to sub 3-hour marathoners.
5) Can I try out a session before committing to the club?
Yes – you are welcome to try out a session for free before deciding whether to join.
6) How much does it cost to join Roundhay Runners?
Please see the membership page for more details, click here.